- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Dennis A. Kessler, D.P.M.
Dr. Dennis Kessler is a board-certified podiatrist. He is originally from Belmond, Iowa, and has been practicing since 1986.
Dr. Kessler has served as an adjunct clinical and surgical professor and faculty member for several medical programs in the Midwest. He has served on medical executive committees and written numerous medical research articles.
Des Moines General Hospital; Des Moines, IA
Gouverneur Hospital; Manhattan, NY
Peninsula Hospital Medical Center; Queens, NY
Minneapolis Veterans' Administration Medical Center; Minneapolis, MN
Des Moines University, College of Podiatric Medicine; Des Moines, IA
Mankato State University; Mankato, MN
- Foot pain
- Foot and ankle fractures
- Diabetic foot care
- Work-related injuries
- Triage Nurse: Betty E, RN 515-699-8361
- Surgery Scheduler: Jayme E, RN 515-323-6492
- Work Comp Coordinator: Mindy B, 515-323-6450
- Attorney Services Coordinator: Stephanie N, 515-323-6427