- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Kyle Galles, M.D.
Dr. Kyle Galles is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon and Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, specializing in the non-operative and surgical treatment of shoulder disorders. He is originally from Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and has been practicing since 1991.
Dr. Galles is a team physician for the Iowa Cubs, a AAA affiliate of the Chicago Cubs. He has held membership in several medical societies and has research featured in multiple medical publications. Dr. Galles has been named Top Orthopedic Surgeon in Des Moines Magazine on two occasions and has also received the honor of being named a Castle Connolly Top Doctor in Orthopedic Surgery.
In his free time, Dr. Galles enjoys golfing, spending time with his family and vacationing in Arizona. He is an avid fan of the Chicago Cubs.
The University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA
Rush-Presbyterian, St. Luke's Medical Center; Chicago, IL
The University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine; Iowa City, IA
Creighton University; Omaha, NE
- Sports medicine
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Total and reverse shoulder replacements
- Work-related injuries
- Physician Assistant: S. Marc Zoutte, PA-C
- Triage Nurse: Cindy B, LPN 515-699-8339
- Surgery Scheduler: Cindy B, LPN 515-699-8339
- Work Comp/Attorney Services Coordinator: Amanda, 515-323-6470