- EXPERIENCE: Our team of physicians understands the importance of partnering with adjusters, case managers, attorneys and employers to bring the industry partners together to efficiently and effectively navigate the health care of the injured worker.
- ACCESS: Injured employees can be seen within 24 hours, or same day for trauma, by simply calling the Work Comp department at (515) 323-6490. Your dedicated coordinator will take it from there.
- INFORMATION: Adjusters and case managers have direct access to the physicians at each appointment to manage their patient's case. Documentation and chart notes are delivered within same day or within 24 hours.
- LOCATIONS: We have multiple locations - four in the Des Moines metro area and 11 additional locations throughout rural central Iowa. Click here for a complete list of locations.
- LEGAL: Our dedicated Attorney Services department works cooperatively with attorneys, employers and adjusters in the evaluation and management of patient cases through detailed reporting, as expert witnesses, record review and physician conferences and depositions.
- SERVICES: With medical expertise, efficiency and cost-effectiveness as the focus, all of the Iowa Ortho physicians conduct medical evaluation and reporting for second opinions, independent medical exams (IME), impairment ratings and causation determinations.
Attorney Services Phone (515) 247-9588 Attorney Services Fax (515) 362-7914
Contact Our Team Directly - Dedicated to coordinating quality care and support services
- Brandi Norton, Supervisor - (515) 323-6422 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crystal Watson, Coordinator - (515) 323-6497 - email@example.com
- Katie Rueber, Coordinator - (515) 323-6497 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talia Destefano, Coordinator - (515) 323-6415 - email@example.com
- Ella Voss, Coordinator - (515) 323-6453 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amra Klempic, Coordinator - (515) 323-6487 - email@example.com
- Alyssa Munstermann, Coordinator - (515) 323-6427 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Darci Clark, Coordinator - (515) 699-8338 - email@example.com
Business Development - Workers' Compensation and Attorney Services
- Juli McGinnis, Business Development - (515) 323-6423 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Seminars
- Kamal T. Aderibigbe, M.D.
- Stephen A. Ash, M.D.
- Steven A. Aviles, M.D.
- Benjamin R. Beecher, M.D.
- Jeffrey M. Farber, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Michael A. Gainer, M.D.
- Joseph F. Galles Jr., M.D.
- Kyle S. Galles, M.D.
- Ze-Hui Han, M.D.
- Todd J. Harbach, M.D.
- Timothy G. Kenney, M.D.
- Dennis A. Kessler, D.P.M.
- Joshua D. Kimelman, D.O.
- Craig R. Mahoney, M.D.
- Mark R. Matthes, M.D.
- Scott A. Meyer, M.D.
- Chinedu C. Nwosa, M.D.
- Benjamin S. Paulson, M.D.
- J. Wesley Rayburn, M.D.
- Trevor R. Schmitz, M.D.
- Scott M. Shumway, M.D.
- Kurt A. Smith, D.O.
- Bryan M. Trout, D.P.M.
- Christopher B. Vincent, M.D.
- Timothy R. Vinyard, M.D.