Iowa Ortho is pleased to announce the addition of Occupational Health Services to the many offerings we currently provide. Our goal is to return employees to good health and to the workplace, all while reducing medical costs, lost workdays and further risk.
Occupational Health Services:
- Work injury treatment and care
- Drug screening
- DOT physicals
- Post-offer / pre-employment physicals
- Fit for duty exams
- On-site radiology
- Hearing testing
- Physical examinations
- On-site flu shot clinics
- OSHA surveillance exams
- Work site education and ergonomics programs
- Rehabilitation services
- Health and wellness services
If you have general questions or if you are interested in having a meeting with KJ to discuss particular needs for your organization, please contact Juli McGinnis.
- 515.323.6423 / firstname.lastname@example.org
You can schedule appointments for all locations by contacting Work Comp Supervisor, Brandi Norton.
- 515.323.6422 / email@example.com