- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Foot and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Board Qualified
Blake C. Hale, D.P.M.
Dr. Blake Hale is Iowa Ortho’s newest Podiatrist as of July, 2021. He is originally from Bondurant, Iowa.
Dr. Hale is an Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He received his doctorate from Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery and completed surgical residency training at Truman Medical Center, Lakewood in Kansas City, Missouri. He was named Chief Resident during residency.
In his spare time, Dr. Hale enjoys spending time and traveling with his wife and family. He also enjoys playing golf, BBQ, and college football.
Patients can be seen by Dr. Hale at our Des Moines, Johnston, Pella, and Pleasant Hill clinics.
Truman Medical Center Lakewood, Kansas City, MO
Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Des Moines, IA
Central College, Pella, IA
- Foot and Ankle Fractures
- Achilles Injury
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Flat Foot
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Wound Care
- Work Injury
- Independent Medical Examination
- Triage Nurse: Betty E, RN, 515-699-8361
- Surgery Scheduler: Samantha H, RN, 515-699-8383
- Work Comp/Attorney Services Coordinator:
Traci V, 515-323-6450