- Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Candidate Member of the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
Justin D. Khoriaty, M.D.
Dr. Justin Khoriaty is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in shoulder surgery.
He completed his Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Michigan and his Doctorate of Medicine from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine. He completed his Orthopedic Surgery Residency at Spectrum Health/Michigan State University in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Following residency, he completed a prestigious shoulder and elbow reconstruction fellowship in Houston, Texas, under the instruction of T. Bradley Edwards.
Dr. Khoriaty has a focus on shoulder injuries. He sees patients of all ages, treating conditions such as total shoulder replacement, rotator cuff injuries, arthritis of the shoulder, rotator cuff tear arthropathy, shoulder instability, labral tears, biceps tendonitis, as well as fractures of the shoulder and upper arm.
Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his wife and their sons, traveling, and cheering on his Michigan Wolverines.
Patients can see Dr. Khoriaty at Iowa Ortho locations in Des Moines, Clive, Jordan Creek, and Johnston.
Texas Education and Research Foundation for Shoulder and Elbow Surgery;
Spectrum Health/Michigan State University;
Grand Rapids, MI
Michigan State University; Grand Rapids, MI
Wayne State University; Detroit, MI
University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI
- Sports medicine
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Total and reverse shoulder replacements
- Work-related injuries
- Physician Assistant: Alyssa Deuso, PA-C
- Triage Nurse: Cindy B, RN, 515-699-8339
- Surgery Scheduler: Rachael B, RN, 515-323-6449
- Work Comp/Attorney Services Coordinator:
Kelli K, 515-323-6408