- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, subspecialty certification in Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Kurt A. Smith, D.O.
Dr. Kurt Smith is a board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist. He is originally from Nashua, Iowa, and has been practicing since 1996.
Dr. Smith served as the medical director of the Center for Rehabilitative Medicine at Mercy Medical Center for 16 years. He has presented on physical medicine and rehabilitation at several local, statewide and national medical seminars and holds membership in many medical societies.
Dr. Smith enjoys staying active in his free time by running, playing volleyball and traveling.
University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN
Muskeogon General Hospital; Muskegon, MI
Des Moines University; Des Moines, IA
Wartburg College; Waverly, IA
- Neurological disorders
- Muscular disorders
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- EMG testing
- Injuries associated with motor vehicle accidents
- Work-related injuries
- Triage Nurse: Azra C, RN, 515-323-4508
- Work Comp Coordinator: Steph L, 515-323-6487
- Attorney Services Coordinator: Steph L, 515-323-6487