HOW WE HELP
Our team of physicians understand the importance of partnering with adjusters, case managers, attorneys and employers to bring the industry partners together to efficiently and effectively navigate the health care of an injured worker. Click here to view our providers.
Injured employees can be seen within 24 hours, or same day for trauma, by simply calling the Work Comp department at (515) 323-6490. Your dedicated coordinator will take it from there.
Adjusters and case managers have direct access to the physicians at each appointment to manage their patient’s case. Documentation and chart notes are delivered on the same day or within 24 hours.
We have multiple locations — four in the Des Moines metro area and 11 additional locations throughout rural central Iowa. Click here for a complete list of locations.
WORK COMP PORTAL
In addition, employers, case managers and adjusters now have online access with the Iowa Ortho Work Comp Portal for their injured workers.
- Portal access is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Allows you to request or cancel an appointment
- Provides access to the physician chart notes and work restrictions within the day
- Authorization requests are sent directly to you and with a click of a button you can approve or deny the request
- Allows you to request impairment ratings and causation reports
- Provides full view of upcoming appointments, including the physician name and location
- Patient records and documents can be directly uploaded for new patient referrals
To register for the Iowa Ortho Work Comp Portal, email Colton Cason, Work Comp Manager at Iowa Ortho: email@example.com
Our dedicated attorney services department works cooperatively with attorneys, employers and adjusters in the evaluation and management of patient cases through detailed reporting, record review, physician conferences and depositions and as expert witnesses.
With medical expertise, efficiency and cost-effectiveness as the focus, all of the Iowa Ortho physicians conduct medical evaluation and reporting for second opinions, independent medical exams (IME), impairment ratings and causation determinations.